Important Information about me:
– 23 years old. 24 according to Chinese people. That means I am year of the tiger. It is currently the year of the tiger–yesss.
– During the academic school year of September 2009 – June 2010, I taught English at a high school in Cili, Hunan, China. It was the #1 high school both in name and status.
– In late August, I will go to Changsha, the capital of Hunan, and teach at a small business college. Teaching English again…duh.
– A Senior 3 student just told me that I look very cool when I play basketball. I think that’s important to know about me.
– I did not make my students pose like that around me in my header picture on the main page. It was their idea. Although, it is something I would possibly ask them to do….maybe.
– I love being around Chinese people who I can’t communicate with for some weird reason. I think they like me more than the ones who understand me, also.
– I initially went to China with very little knowledge of China. Oh, and I couldn’t speak a word of mandarin.
– I still don’t understand Chinese and China, in general; although, I do try.
– I will write more as I think of it. I’m not too complex.